In accordance with established LifeLink Foundation standards, policies, procedures, and protocols, provide confidential administrative support directly to the Chief Financial Officer of LifeLink Foundation, providing a primary confidential resource to Officers, Executive Directors, Boards, Committees, external Consultants and other executives and staff directed by this office. With a growing level of autonomy, and ability to multi-task, identify and prioritize all related functions while maintaining an open line of communication, this position will facilitate information, and provide consistent written, verbal and document follow-up meeting and monitoring administrative deadlines.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain CFO’s calendar, scheduling and coordinating all appointments, meetings and itineraries, coordinating all travel arrangements, handling all details regarding registrations, reservations, ground and air travel, maps and directions, as appropriate.
- At the direction of the CFO, responsible for coordinating, participating and facilitating workflow and communication for various Company-related special projects, audits, strategic planning meetings, and conferences, establishing and maintaining relationships with outside partners, consultants and agencies as well as Foundation department heads.
- Facilitates the process associated with all banking and investment relationships.
- Attend and record minutes of Board and Committee meetings and conferences as directed, transcribing and distributing meeting records in a timely manner. Handle any other aspect of departmental and other meetings as requested. Maintain binder or other appropriate records of all meeting minutes.
- Performs general office duties. Answers, screens, and facilitates incoming telephone calls, and responds independently when appropriate. Receives, opens and periodically responds to CFO’s mail. Composes and prepares detailed correspondence, reports, and presentations. Sorts, distributes and assists with departmental mail. Reviews and coordinates the preparation or handling of purchase orders, check requests, expense reports, Foundation employee-related / required forms, and all other documents requiring Executive review and / or approvals.
- Coordinates with the Chief Financial Officer & Corporate Officers to facilitate changes related to Corporate Resolutions, Amendments, Bylaws and Agreements requiring legal and regulatory guidance.
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects: planning, implementation, monitoring, completion and follow-up. Assists with “Compliance 360” projects.
- Monitors F&A evaluations, job descriptions, employment agreements, leave requests, hire / pre-hire packets, mandatory trainings and updates, obtaining executive approvals and forwarding to Human Resources, when appropriate, meeting all deadlines.
- Coordination with appropriate staff necessary to cover responsibilities for planned time off.
- A high school diploma with a minimum of three to five years professional Executive Assistant level job experience or equivalent required. Higher education and experience viewed favorably with an Associate Degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
- Attention to detail a must. Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and meet deadlines with a growing degree of autonomy; strong verbal and written communication skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office with typing ability of 60+ wpm.
- Exercise discretion and deal with information in a sensitive and confidential manner.